Home › Forums › Specific Discussion › Astrology › Which gem to wear?
- This topic has 22 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years, 5 months ago by rk_1982.
March 30, 2014 at 5:17 pm #5731HimanshuParticipant
It is useless to buy a natural pearl and it is very difficult to find one. Even if you find someone selling natural pearl, I am sure it won’t be; because it is absolutely rare and maybe sold in auctions only.
There is almost no difference in natural and cultured pearl. Cultured pearl is not a synthetic pearl, it is also a natural pearl but it has been cultured i.e. grown with an oyster (organic molluscs that live in marine) with intervention of man. I think you are still unclear about natural and cultured pearl so I will explain you in simple language so that you will be able to better understand its differences.
Oyster is a mollusc which lives in marine (sea/ocean). When a dust enters into the mouth of molluscs accidently (naturally) without intervention of a man and after sometime a layer after layer is created on the dust forming a natural pearl. However, when that dust is put intentionally by a man inside the mouth of molluscs and then a pearl is formed it is known as cultured pearl. There are cultured pearl farms in different parts of the world; one of the best pearl culture farming is done in Japan. That is why one can get cultured pearl (or you can say natural pearl but made with intervention of a man) in all possible fancy colors. However, for astrological purpose it is suggested to use white pearl only set in sterling silver.April 1, 2014 at 5:53 am #5740
Thanks, this helps a lot.
Can you please also look into my mother horoscope and her health troubles? Thank you very much for the help till now!April 3, 2014 at 7:33 pm #5748buzz_stoneKeymaster
Sorry for late reply due to my busy schedule.
As per the birth details of your mom, she is born on tuesday, hasta constellation 1st qudrant under virgo zodiac and leo ascendant.
As per her birth details she is an positive attitude person, firm thinker. very soft spoken. And easily forgets her words and get back to the person forgiving him / her. I can see she has fought allot for house hold responsibilites. Even married life was not so happy and it was more like an battle field to her. She is running health issues pertaining to diabeties, skin allergies, cholestral issues, chest cold realted issues, arteristis, leg / joint pains.
As per vimshottari she is running under shani mahadasha from jan 2006 till jan 2025. From last november 2012 she started facing health issues, where from last november 2013 till jan 2014 it provked more especially related to blood pressure and blood related problems arrised more. and from jan 2014 i can see she is having some house related worries more. And due to this she is having more stress and indirectly spoiling her health. And this will be till june 2014 after june 2014 till december 2014 the time is not so favourable so you should take care well.
As per planetory transit, your mom is running under sade sati from last 6.8years. However the shani is under result period and he will give her all the results whether its good or bad based on her works done during testing period. However the sadesati will over by november this year 2014. And from last december 2012, she started having tensions related to money matters. And it will get alright after mid of july this year 2014.
Srinivasa TemkarApril 4, 2014 at 11:05 am #5751
Thank you very much Srinivasa, this is exactly what is happening with her right now and had happen in the past almost there.
1) She during her Jan 2013 was duped for a heavy amount and now in the process to claim it back unfortunately lot of difficulties are coming in it. Because of this she is taking a lot of tensions and stress and yes it is affecting her health too. Can you please let me know if she will have any luck in getting the money back in the coming future?
Also as you said the monetary troubles will reduce by July 2014 and yes this is correct as well, but the route to it is from a different destination not from the one where she got duped, can you please guide if there are any chances of returning the duped money whatever and how much ever it will be? and if needed are there any remedies she need to perform for it. She has really taken a lot of tensions on the money front and that is definetely affecting her health.
2) You are abolutely right about the health problem as well, but will she have any relief from her health issues in the near future and if any remedy is needed to be done by her?
Money issue or health issue both are troubling her health only at 59 she looks like 66-67 all health troubles mental stress and all 🙁 .April 14, 2014 at 5:43 pm #5769buzz_stoneKeymaster
1. Chances of getting back the lost money is very minimum, however slight possiblities are yet visible after mid of July, 2014 as I said before. And due to the end of sade sati lord shani should shower your mom with some happiness so another set of chances after November 2014.
2. Health issues partially will come down after November 2014 and should get well after Jan 2016. For lost money she can start worshiping lord Durga every tuesday’s and friday’s and for health related matters chant hanuman chalisa every saturdays evening after 6.30 P.M. and along with these she can wear pearl of 2 carat on her left hand ring finger set in silver.
Srinivasa TemkarApril 16, 2014 at 6:39 am #5786
Thank You very much Srinivasa for your valuable feeds, this really helps.September 21, 2014 at 5:43 pm #6066
Back again Sir, last couple of months went crazy for me and too frustrating as well more on professional side and financial side.
I have bought Pearl as recommended by you but i bought 4 Carat, can you please let me know what size i should wear, I can still exchange it if need ro be worn of different size.
Also can you please let me know about the good muhurtam to wear it and the process?September 21, 2014 at 6:05 pm #6067
Apart from Pearl let me know if you have any other suggestions for me? I contacted 2 more astrologer my mother did, both recommended Neelam again, but we both were very convinced by your suggestion, so we didnt bought Neelam but bought Pearl only, please let me know the muhurtam and size for wearing Pearl? Going through a very tough financial situation along with frustrating time in my job.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.