June 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm #4857
I am wearing Blue Sapphire, Zircon (as a substitute for Diamond) and Emerald. My birth details are as follows:
- Name: Sanjay
- DOB: November 25, 1982
- TOB: 11:45 A.M.
- POB: Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Can I put on some more carats of Zircon? I am already wearing approximately 19 carats in total of 2 rings.
- I do Pooja on daily basis but always worry about having ate things (biscuits) that may have been touched by people who might have consumed Non- Veg food. Does it affect my pooja if I eat something which has been sold to me by someone who has recently consumed Non- Veg Food right before selling it to me.
- I always feel mentally disturbed, I mean I am always worried about one or the other thing, at times there is nothing that worries me and all of a sudden some unexpected worries will arrive in my life. I feel so very frustrated when such worries occur.
- I also wanted to know how is my future going to be as far as my financial position is concerned, this is one more thing that I have kept worrying about since ages. I always think that I might see some financial problems in future.
I assuming that not few of my questions make a lot of sense but I still felt like asking them.
Please advise me on all the above.
I will eagerly be waiting to see some answers/advises to my questions.
Thanks & Regards,
SanjayJune 22, 2014 at 9:05 am #5977
Welcome to the forum.
As per your birth details you have born on thursday under P.bhadarapda constellation acquarious zodiac and capricon Ascendant.
1. wearing 2 rings is not recommended for astro purpose. And even the carats above mentioned as well not recommended.
2. You should do pooja whole heartedly and by devoting yourself. It doesn’t matter what you had and from whom you had.
3. You are of doubting kind of person who don’t even trust yourself own. At the same time having high religious thinking and as rahu is aspected you can see wrong version of religious beliefs. And its been proven from your 2nd question.
4. From last this year january 2014 your financial position was disturbed however due to your planetory positions till 19th of june 2014 you were managing some how. However from this 19th of june 2014 till next year may 2015 you should be little alert regarding financial issues, credits, loans and others. And even service life will wont be good. So be cautious.
Srinivasa TemkarJune 23, 2014 at 9:47 pm #5982
Dear Srinivas Sir,
Thank you so much for answering my question.I respect your knowledge and feel delighted to have conacted you on this forum.
Sir, I completely agree with the first 3 answers but the 4th answers seems to be a little contracdicting as I saw betterment in my profession from 6th of January 2014 and have got my contract renewed for the next 2 years just today (23rd June 2014). So, I am just trying to understand what planetary changes took place in my kundali on the 19th June which you have mentioned about.
Sir, I will be really thankful to you if you can put some more light on the planetary changes of 19th June if this period is not so favourable for me then how come my contract got renewed which I wasn’t even expecting.
With all due respect to you Sir, I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks & Regards,
SanjayJune 24, 2014 at 4:18 am #5983
Your dasha was moderate and till 19th of january the jupiter was in Gemini which is 5th house to your zodiac acquarious. And he was pushing your luck so you could able to find the change in your profession due to luck factor however i had mentioned 19th of june there is transition of jupiter from Gemini to Cancer and Cancer being your 6th house to your zodiac, and during this transition as i mentioned be cautious before making any partnership deals, undertaking any credit, perform well more than present at your work because it doesn’t push you as much you have been pushed now.
And for your question of after 19th june you got your contract renewed on yesterday. The answer is your contract renewal would have not been decided in a day or two. And it would have been decided during your good period when jupiter was in your luck place. And you can’t expect suddent change after the planet’s transition, it takes fews days to start its effect.
Hope its clear to your now.
Srinivasa TemkarJune 24, 2014 at 3:30 pm #5984
Thank you for explaining in detail. I completely agree with you.
Sir, now that you have made me aware of the unfavorable period I am into worries again and this compels me to ask another worrisome questions.
- Will/Can this planetary change make me lose my job?
- Will I ever become a wealthy person?
- I used to trade in Stocks/Shares, can I continue doing that parallel?
- I got married last year but I really don’t feel happy about my marriage. I am quite dominating and my wife is opposite but still I don’t feel happy I always feel that I had a jolly good life till the time I was single, I also feel like getting divorced but I don’t have a valid reason for that, it’s just that I feel like I am in a cage.
- My wife’s name: Payal
- DOB: 27th November, 1988
- OB: 3:28 PM
- POB: Agra, UP
Please help me understand my life, I mean I am always worried about one or the other thing, why am I like that?
Thanks & Regards,
SanjayJune 30, 2014 at 5:03 pm #5988
Please find the answers for your query.
1. No it will create hurdles and you should be careful and well alert to avoid mishaps.
2. No you will be with credits through out your life. And your income as well will be flucuating by time to time, In this scenario do you think you can become wealthy?
3. If am not wrong trading had put you in credit rather than good profit. So its not advisable trading to you. I know you have good knowledge about it, however for trading luck factor is more important.
4. Sorry to say that your both compatibility doesn’t match as the major component which is Nadi has dosh. So you are feeling like this. However your wife has been lucky to you in terms of money matters. And you have done the mistake during your marriage by wrong selection and now there is no other way for you you have to manage this. One advice is to leave your egos first and try to behave as friends rather than husband and wife, which will solve your problems.
Srinivasa TemkarJune 30, 2014 at 5:38 pm #5993
Dear Srinivas Sir,
Thank you so much for answering my questions.
I highly appreciate the efforts that you have put in to answer my quesries.
Thank you so much.
Thanks & Regards,
SanjayJune 30, 2014 at 5:41 pm #5995
Your wishes are welcome.
Please dont forget to follow my instructions
Srinivasa TemkarNovember 4, 2014 at 3:17 pm #6069
Hello Srinivasa Sir,
I hope you having a pleasant evening.
DOB: 25th November, 1982
Place of Birth: Ahmedabad
Subject: Saturn Transit on 2nd November, 2014
Sir, I wanted to know the Saturn Transit effects on my kundali, whether this Transit is favourable for me or it will give me moderate results.
Please let me know about houw my financial status is going to be during this Transit.
I will be looking forwad to hearing from you.
SanjayNovember 8, 2014 at 12:39 pm #6072
This Saturn transit would not be harmful to you. However as its pointing to your professional house you need to be little alert in your work environment.
Srinivasa TemkarNovember 10, 2014 at 7:28 pm #6078
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
Sir, will I prosper financially during this transit?
Please let me know when can I expect financial growtth as per my kundali.I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.