May 27, 2015 at 7:38 am #4960sscheema1498Participant
I am born on 07 Apr 1973, 08.25 am at Kolkotta. My astrologer found Kaal Sarp in my Kindli and suggested wearing “Gomed” and “Cats Eye” in middle and ring finger of right hand. Is there a certain period for which i should wear the stones or I should wear them for life. Should I wear any other stone for peace and sucess in Profession. Please suggest. Thanking in anticipation.August 30, 2015 at 3:15 pm #6114mukulpalniGuest
According to your horoscope you are Taurus ascendant which is ruled by Venus. You are born in the Rohini nakshatra ruled by Moon. Currently you are running through Jupiter Mahadasha, which will be operational till 31/12/2021.
Saturn rules two auspicious houses, 9th house of luck, fortune, spirituality, etc. and the 10th house of profession, career, etc. and hence is a yoga karaka and is placed in the ascendant. Wearing a Blue Sapphire / Iolite / Amethyst in Right Middle finger will help you progress in your career. Blue Sapphire should be set in Panchdhatu / Gold and is worn on a Saturday of a shukla paksha in the hora of Saturn.
Thank YouAugust 31, 2015 at 2:18 pm #6117vkulshreParticipant
I guess mental peace is the only problem. you seems to be religious, too self-constrained.
I guess you need to free yourself from limitations in your mind. Believe everything is there as meant to happen, nothing is right nothing is wrong. More strict you are more you would get tangled.
Kaal sarpdosh is not always bad. Problem that I see are:
- Not having enough savings.
- If you are social person, spending too much on social circles and gurus
- Desire to have sudden benefits and deeper knowledge is failing you.
Putting on bluesaphire might give success in career but you might get tire soon.
You need the clear mind which is just not there. Mental peace is biggest concern for you. I would not suggest any stone except emerald (Panna).
- Ask your mother/sister to gift you a silver chain and put on this. Respect the person who gift your silver chain. In-fact show your gratitude to her.
- Chant mantra “Om Shram Shrim Shraum Sah Somay namah” daily 108 times… make it your daily routine like eating food. It’s food for your mind and soul. This would clear your mind and bring peace.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.