July 15, 2014 at 4:32 pm #4869
- DOB: 9-Sep-1982
- TOB: 22:30
- POB: Gwalior (Madhya Pradesh), India
Whenever I wear diamond ring I feel uncomfortable as if I am not in my senses. Please guide me whether I should wear diamond ring or not?
VivekJuly 26, 2014 at 11:33 am #6024
Welcome to the forum.
As per your birth details provided here diamond doesn’t give the effects / harms as you have mentioned above. I would feel in your case the gemstone which you are wearing may not be natural or of good quality or you might have worn it on wrong finger or during wrong muhurtham or it might be possible that gemstone has absorbed negative energy.
Srinivasa TemkarJuly 28, 2014 at 11:18 am #6028
Thank you sir.. How about gomed. My astrologer is suggesting to put on gomed.July 28, 2014 at 11:21 am #6029
Please let me know your specific problems to go for gem therapy? or for general well being?
Srinivasa TemkarJuly 28, 2014 at 1:00 pm #6030
Dear Mr. Srinivasa Temkar
More than solution I am looking for answers of some questions like:
1) Feel alone in crowd. not able to make friends or afraid of making friends.
2) Always find myself fail to communicate and too much of intro inspection. afraid to speak loud. Not stammering but yes my thoughts and speaking is not in sync and that reflect in speech when I am uncomfortable.
My past had good contribution in building little timid personality but I realized it’s not exact the case is. I always feel that I am not who I am. I am just in my head but not linked to world, friends, relations.
Trying to get these answers through palmistry, astrology, yoga but totally lost. The worst part is I don’t know whom to make my guru probably because I don’t feel myself that worthy to be a good student or lack of trust in everyone.
I was going through my kundali, learnt through books. and derived probably wrong theories like:
1) Saturn in 5th house sitting with mercury (in it’s own sign, virgo) makes good combination, but saturn looking at the 7th house(my Saturday is stressful with my spouse.. because I don’t want to go out and remain conservative, relaxed at home) house and 2nd house. 2nd house has rahu which might be forming shapityoga and carrying my bad deeds of past in present. is that why I am timid personality when comes to speech. I can’t stand someone’s strong voice, if some one show anger on me, I react but I stand shaking.
This is what made it thought that if gomed is put on, things might change… it was my own thought.
2) Venus in 4th house with Sun. Sun is in it’s own rashi and exalted but enemy of venus who is lord of first house. So venus goes weak and that’s why I don’t have good relation my mother.
Actually it’s not bad either but I never had good communication with anyone so they think I an poor baby. And I being more complaining than responsible leave me in desperate situations.
I feel as if I see myself and my efforts through other.
I am not definitely a charming personality and people think I am introvert and reserved.
3) Mars and Jupiter in 6th house probably forming viparit raja yoga. But is my mars weeks that’s why I am less courageous? Low courage, with Rahu in 2nd house is the reason for I am not able to speak the way I want to…
I might be totally wrong and I guess I am.
Please please throw some light and guide me to right stone.November 8, 2014 at 12:22 pm #6070
Looking at your questions list, i would prefer you going for personel consultation over here. Just opt for it, we can discuss there, hope to see you there.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.