April 14, 2014 at 7:00 am #4832
My name is Macvin Mario Rodrigues.
- DOB: 9.12.1988
- TOB: 1:20 PM
- POB: Goa, India
I would like to know which gemstone should I wear, because my astrologer adviced me to wear hessonite garnet (gomed).
Can you please check my horoscope and suggest me a good gemstone which suit me best.
Thank you.April 14, 2014 at 6:45 pm #5773
Hello Macvin Mario Rodrigues,
Welcome to the forum.
As per your birth details you have born on Thursday, under Jyesta constellation, Scorpio Zodiac and Pisces Ascendant.
Referring to your horoscope you are a person with confusion most of the time and end up with two options and then get into dilemma. At the same time you are also a temperamental person and are very much knowledgable at the same time. However, you are not very keen and don’t like the numbers more. I can see you are having bad habits and involved with bad friendships and suffering from skin, ulcers related problems and mental stress problems sometimes due to your friend circle. I can also see that there is a big hole in your pocket i.e. anything which you earn goes out from your pocket with out your notice and majorly towards credits.
As per your vimshottari you are running with venus maha dasha from June 2002 till June 2022 which is not so favourable for your health.
As per planet transition you have started with Sade Sati and from past 2 years and you are facing more of obstacles even for one small job. And this will remain for another 5 more years and for this you need to follow some Saturn oriented remedial measures.
Wearing Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) will help you in reducing loss and improvement in health related issues and if for these problems you wanted to wear the gemstone then go for it.
Srinivasa TemkarApril 14, 2014 at 8:59 pm #5776
Thank you Mr. Srinivasa.
- Can you please suggest me Saturn related remedies?
- I’m trying to travel to a foreign country, will that be favourable if I travel this month (April 2014)? Because one of my friend promised me a job abroad. I’m currently in U.A.E.
- Which day and time is good to wear hessonite garnet?
- Is there any other gemstone that I hav to wear?
- Can you please tell me if I will be able to clear my loans by this year?
Thank you!April 16, 2014 at 8:59 am #5792
@ Mr. Mario Rodrigues,
For shani remedies:
- Chant OM PRAAM PREEM PROUM SHA SHANISHWARAYA NAMAHA!!! For minimum 8 times facing west sitting on wooden platform after evening i.e. around 6:30 P.M.
- And offer black sesame to Hanuman or Shaneshwara temple every Saturday.
- Try avoiding wearing black and blue dress as far as possible.
As you are running with sade shati the time is not so favourable so follow the above said remedies to have some good things in life.
Srinivasa TemkarApril 18, 2014 at 11:22 pm #5812
Thank you! Mr. Srinivasa. Is there any gemstone that I have to wear in order to get good results in foreign country.April 19, 2014 at 10:21 am #5817
Wear the Red coral of 3 carat set in gold / silver ring on your right hand index finger on auspcious muhurtham by properly energiesed.
Srinivasa TemkarApril 19, 2014 at 10:45 am #5820
I’m already wearing hessonite garnet and if I wear red coral will it be compatible with hessonite garnet.April 19, 2014 at 11:04 am #5822
You are not suppose to wear along with hessonite garnet. So please remove it and then wear the red coral only after properly energizing it on an auspicious muhurtham based on your birth star.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.