Dear Sir, i am very much


Dear Sir,

i am very much thankful to you, i have followed remedies as suggested by you, it helps me a lot

i follow to worship of Shivji as well Guru pooja. I got job before 10 months. Now i am looking for change. I got another good offer in New Company. But in current company, they are also ready to give me offer as per my new offer. In my current company they are requested me to continue my employment. They are happy with my performance.

Now the problem is i am very much getting confused, i am unable to take decision that whether to change a Job or i continue in current job

Can you please help me on this? Should i change my job or not. my current job in Mumbai, but my family in Pune. New offer i got in Pune. In current company, maybe i will get a chance to go Qatar, but it is not confirmed. Still projects are in pipeline. Which will be good for me. If i go for new offer, i can stay with my family, but projects are in testing only. If i stay in current company, i can get good projects, but all projects are in pipeline

Current Company-Good projects are coming, but not confirm, becoz all projects are in pipeline, if i stay here, so i will get good knowledge, but i have to stay away from my family

If i accept new offer, i can be happy, becoz i will stay with my family, but about projects, i have some confusion

From last three weeks, i am in same confusion

I request you to please guide me 

Please please please reply urgently

By today EOD, i have to confirm this thing with my HR

Plesae help me