Home › Forums › Specific Discussion › Astrology › In which finger Hessonite Garnet (Gomed) should be worn? › @Deepa I assume that when you
I assume that when you mean dark red garnet you actually mean almandine or pyrope garnet.
- Garnet should always be worn on middle finger.
- Garnet should be worn on early Saturday morning after worshiping and possibly washing off with un-boiled fresh cow milk. Also, please keep the stone in early sunrays to energize.
- Garnet should be atleast 6 carat in weight.
- Garnet can be worn on either gold or silver metal, which is not a problem.
- Garnet should be worn on right hand in case of male and left hand in case of female.
I hope this answers your question.